ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Assemble the Minions!

Hello Friends!
How has everyone been this summer? I have been so busy with my children that I haven't spent ANY time in my craft room crafting. Can you believe this is the first thing I've made all summer long? 

Labor day is upon us and that means I have a birthday to plan. My daughter will be 8 years old and she has requested a Despicable Me 2 party. First things first, the invitations! Thank you Pinterest for my inspiration.


These fun Minion invitations were easy to make. All I needed was a couple circle punches, a paper cutter, black yarn, cardstock and googly eyes. The Gru logo is a free printable found on Pinterest too. My daughter LOVES how they turned out and that makes me happy.

Stay turned for more DM2 party fun!
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...